CCBT offers the following courses each held over a 6-month period (1 weekend per month).
- Diploma in CBT/REBT
- Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT
- Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT and Hypnosis
For those with no formal training we also offer:
- A Counselling Skills and Ethics Courses
- Distance Learning courses – Learn at your own pace in your own home.
Our courses start with the Diploma in CBT/REBT. This provides the structure, therapeutic framework and CBT skills necessary to progress to becoming an accredited counsellor. Direct entry onto the Diploma in CBT/REBT is possible if you are healthcare professional and is subject to an interview. You must provide evidence of counselling skills in your application.
If you have no previous counselling skills and wish to embark on CBT training you would be required to complete one of our Counselling Skills and Ethics Courses first.
You can tailor your learning based on your interest and budget.
Information on exact dates and locations of your nearest course are available here. You will be required to attend an interview. Please make sure you have your place reserved, as our courses are routinely over-subscribed.
Our Courses at a glance
- Our accredited CCBT courses meet for two class days per month normally at weekends.
- Classes run throughout the year.
- Opportunity to earn CPD credits.
- If you have no formal training in therapy or hypnosis you can enrol on our Counselling Skills and Ethics Course as an entry to our Diploma in CBT/REBT
To ensure you get a place on your chosen course you are advised to enrol several months before classes begin.
Request a callback