CCBT offers the following CBT/REBT attendance based diploma courses held at weekends (1 weekend per month).
- Diploma in CBT/REBT (6 training weekends)
- Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT (7 training weekends)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I (7 training weekends)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II (7 training weekends)
Our CBT/REBT Diploma courses are accredited by the National Counselling Society and approved by AREBT. AREBT is the lead organisation for REBT in the UK. Our courses fulfil most of the accreditation requirements for AREBT. Additional requirements are dependent on your APL and may include self-study on research methodology in Psychology.
Accreditation with AREBT provides an opportunity for dual accreditation by both AREBT and BABCP and listing on the CBT register.
- A Diploma in CBT/REBT, Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT and the Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I provide accreditation and registration with the National Counselling Society.
- A Diploma in CBT/REBT, Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT, Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I and Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT II provides accreditation and registration as a Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapist with the National Hypnotherapy Society.