You are eligible for entry, at the discretion of CCBT, on to our Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT counselling on completion of our Diploma CBT/REBT, which is the foundation for all our courses. The Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT is the second course in our training programme and follows the Diploma in CBT/REBT. It is taught over 7 weekends (1 weekend per month). It offers over 150 hours of practical work, lectures, demonstrations and group work, offering you ample opportunity to practice and perfect your therapeutic skills.
The Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT builds on the skills you have already gained in the Diploma in CBT/REBT. On this course, you will take an in depth look at some of the complex symptoms you will meet in your practices and you will learn specialised techniques and protocols for dealing with the more challenging emotional conditions.
The Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT covers areas such as:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Panic Disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
Client work is integral to the Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT and you will receive support and clinical supervision. The knowledge you will gain by completing the Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT will considerably enhance your confidence and experience as a therapist.
Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT at a glance
- Course Length 6 months held over 7 weekends – 1 per month
- Central London or Bath location
- Over 150 hours of practical work
- Tutor support throughout
- Client work and clinical supervision
- Learn specific protocols and techniques for the more challenging symptoms.
- Award on completion – Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT
- At the discretion of CCBT, route to the Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I
- CPD credits
- Easy payments terms available