Our Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I counselling is designed to integrate other concepts within the REBT framework and follows on from the Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT. It consists of 8 training weekends (1 weekend per month).
Using a combination of demonstration, lectures, group work and individual tutorials it provides over 150 hours of practical work. On this course, you will learn several interesting advanced interventions that will enable you to think laterally and “out of the box”.
The Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT covers areas such:
- Further CBT Models and Psycho-linguistics
- Paradoxical approaches
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Solution Focused Therapy (SFT)
- Quantum psychology
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Compassion Focused Therapy (CFT)
- Schema Therapy
- Borderline Personality Disorders
Client work is an integral part of our Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I and you will receive support and clinical supervision throughout. Our focus on client work enables students to practice and build confidence in their new skills.
The knowledge you will gain by completing the Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I will considerably enhance your confidence and experience as a practitioner and allow you to integrate protocols from other specialist disciplines in your therapy sessions.
Eligibility for this course, at the discretion of CCBT, is either the CCBT Diploma and Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT or intensive prior knowledge and clinical experience of the REBT model and the ABCDE process.
Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I at a glance
- Held over 8 weekends – l per month (112 classroom hours)
- Over 300 learning hours
- Client work and supervision
- For existing healthcare professionals
- Learn to integrate other specialist techniques
- Leads to Accreditation with the National Counselling and Psychotherapy Society
- CPD credits
- Easy payment terms