This is the fourth of our Diploma courses. On completion of our Diploma in CBT/REBT, the Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT and the Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I and at the discretion of CCBT, you would be eligible to register onto our Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II. This course introduces you to Psychodynamic Theories and protocols. These are then integrated within the REBT framework where appropriate.
Our Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II consists of 7 training weekends completed over a 7 month period. At CCBT we employ an exciting combination of lectures, demonstrations, group work and individual tutorials and offer over 150 hours of practical work. Our hands-on approach to training offers you ample opportunity to practice and broaden your therapeutic knowledge to build confidence in your new career.
Some of the Psychodynamic techniques lend themselves well to the use of the hypnotic state. Therefore, hypnosis training is part of this course. Additionally, hypnosis integrated within cognitive and behavioural work is indicated with some presenting symptoms, such as habit breaking e.g. smoking and nail biting, phobias, presentation anxiety, with some clients. This course also teaches the treatment of such conditions.
The Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II covers such areas as:
- Psychodynamic Theories
- Hypnotic theories and phenomena
- Psycho-education and practice in the use of hypnotic skills and techniques
- Parts Therapy
- Inner Child Therapy
- How to clinically integrate hypnosis into the CBT/REBT model
- Stopping Smoking
- Nail biting
- Performance Anxiety
- Weight control
Client work is an integral part of our Advanced Diploma Courses and you will receive ongoing support and clinical supervision. Our focus on client work enables students to practice and build confidence in their new skills.
Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT II at a glance
- Course Length 7 months held over 7 weekends – 1 per month
- Central London or Bath location
- Over 150 hours of practical work
- Focus on client work with clinical supervision
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II
- Leads to accreditation with the National Hypnotherapy Society and with GHR
- Begin your new career as an accredited therapist
- Easy payments terms available