CCBT offers the following CBT/REBT attendance based Diploma courses held at weekends (1 weekend per month).
- Diploma in CBT/REBT (6 training weekends)
- Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT (7 training weekends)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I (7 training weekends)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II (7 training weekends)
For those with no formal training we also offer:
- Counselling Skills and Ethics Courses (Attendance Based or Blended Learning)
- Distance Learning courses – Learn at your own pace in your own home.
Our courses start with the Diploma in CBT/REBT. This provides the structure, therapeutic framework and CBT/REBT skills necessary to progress to an accredited counsellor. You must provide evidence of basic counselling skills training in your application for the Diploma in CBT/REBT. Please note that acceptance onto this course is subject to an interview.
If you have no previous counselling skills and wish to embark on CBT training you would be required to complete one of our Counselling Skills and Ethics Courses first.
Information on exact dates and locations of your nearest course are available here.
Our Courses at a glance
- Our accredited CCBT courses meet for two class days per month normally at weekends.
- Classes run throughout the year.
- Opportunity to earn CPD credits.
- If you have no formal training in therapy you can enrol on our Attendance Based Counselling Skills and Ethics Course as an entry to our Diploma in CBT/REBT.
To ensure you get a place on our Diploma course you are advised to apply several months before classes begin.
Request a call back
Want a chat about our courses? Request a call back by completing our contact form.