Our payment terms
We offer several payment terms to help you budget for your training needs, details below: Paying for more than one Diploma course is subject to discounts if paid in advance in full. We also offer a pay as you go instalment plan to help students manage their budget, after payment of an initial deposit. As our courses are competitively priced many of our students have had them funded by their employers.
- Counselling Skills and Ethics Attendance Based Learning | £545.00 (inc.VAT)
- Counselling Skills and Ethics Blended Learning | £450.00 (inc.VAT)
- Diploma in CBT/REBT | £1595.00 (inc.VAT)
- Advanced Diploma in CBT/REBT | £1895.00 (inc.VAT)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT I | £1895.00 (inc.VAT)
- Advanced Diploma in Integrative CBT/REBT II | £1895.00 (inc.VAT)
Discounts on the Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses
- 5% discount for full payment of two or more diploma courses
Instalment payment option
We offer payment by instalments on the Diploma and the Advanced Diplomas only. These are not subject to discounts. Please contact us directly.
Distance and Blended Learning Courses
For the Blended Learning course, please ensure you read the course information on the website before paying by PayPal. If you have any questions, please contact the College before purchasing. Refunds are not available for distance and blended learning courses.
Classroom or Attendance based Courses
In the unlikely event that a student chooses to withdraw from their classroom or attendance based course, refunds are available within a certain time and depend on whether the payment was in full or by instalments. All refunds are subject to a £100.00 administration fee. Acceptance on our classroom or attendance based courses is subject to an interview. Please ask about the specifics of the refund policy during the interview.
Lockdown or Government Working from Home Recommendation
In the event of a pandemic lockdown or if the Government recommends working from home, CCBT reverts to online training. Please note that we do not offer a refund under these circumstances. We do introduce additional skills based online sessions completely free of charge.
- To book, click on Current Workshops or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where Do I Go From Here?
- Read through our website to get a feel for our courses
- Decide which course you would like to undertake (we can advise you on this)
- Download Prospectus and get an application Form
- If successful you will be given an interview. Minimum requirement is training in basic counselling skills
All applicants will be required to have an interview. Any issues of funding or costs can be discussed in advance or at the interview.
REMEMBER: Apply as soon as you can as places are routinely filled well in advance.
Whether you wish to have a complete career change or simply wish to add to your existing training skills we have a course for you. Our approach to learning allows you to tailor your studies to both your individual training needs and your budget!
Approximately 6 weeks prior to the commencement of the courses we will be holding our free CBT Taster Sessions.
If you are interested in attending please register in advance by sending an email to email@example.com.
Come and experience first-hand our teaching, completely free of charge.